Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fairy?!

I was walking in the woods alone one morning. I passed by a little nest box on a tree behind me. All of sudden, I heard a noise that almost reminded me of someone’s voice. I reached my hand to the nest box and peeked inside out of curiosity. There I saw a person, a fairy-sized little person, inside of the box. I scooped her out of the box to see if I was really seeing what I was seeing. The little girl looked dirty and sleepy. As I was looking at her, I felt bad to leave her alone and put her in my purse to take home with me. She didn’t really complain or anything and fell right back to sleep. The first thing I did when I came home was to clean her up. I gave her a bath and tidied up her hair. At that point, I still didn’t know what to do with her. While I was deep in thought, she somehow found my little scissors that I use to trim my eyebrows and started giving herself a haircut. I tried to stop her from doing it, but it was too late. She said something and was all done with her haircut. I tried to ask her questions like “who are you?” or “where are you from?”, but she didn’t answer any of my questions. She just said to me that she was glad that I rescued her out of the nest box and mumbled something again. She never spoke clearly but looked pretty content with me, which surprised me a little. Now, I had to tell someone about this. But, who could I trust? Maybe, Mike? I put her in my purse again and went to look for Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment