Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Fat Woman

March 2, 2009

I was an agent hired by some unknown person. Today, my mission was to go help a lady out of her long-term depression.

I walked into her home as if I was a frequent visitor there. She looked depressed as I expected, very quiet and with her eyes sad and droopy. She was a very large woman. She might have been 6 ft tall and very obese. Her complexion was very pale and her hair dark.

After I assessed her very briefly, I got right into my business: help her with her depression. As I remembered what my boss told me, I told her that she needed to go swimming because swimming would help her relax and feel better about herself. She nodded convincingly. She thought it was a good idea, too.

We packed her swimming suit and towel and headed for a swimming pool in a gym. As I was driving I knew my mission would be difficult; and someone was trying to murder her. I was supposed to follow the protocol exactly as I was instructed before I got to her house. There was someone who was watching her. I cannot leave her alone, even one second.

Now she was in the swimming pool, swimming peacefully. I watched her carefully, making sure that she is still alive.

The end of the dream.


March 3, 2009

I had three pairs of contact lenses. They were all clean and new.

I wore one pair. Everything looked clear and great. All of sudden, I could not see. my vision was all cloudy and fogged. I knew there was something in front of me, but I did not know what it was. I saw something through my fogged vision. What was it?

I thought it was my contact lenses that gave me the blur vision. I put a new pair on. Again, everything was clear, and then, I could not see when I came to the same spot where I could not see before I changed the contact lenses. I turned my head and looked back in the direction I came from. Everything looked normal. Just normal. Again, I turned my head and looked forward. Nothing but blur.

I put on my last pair of contacts. Again, it was the same thing. What was it that I could not see?

The end of the dream.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea about posting your dreams! If I wrote my dreams down I'd be giving other people nightmares because they are usually really really SCARY. It must be from all of the scary movies my brothers would bring home and watch. I'd see/hear the movies in passing the room....that's enough to create nightmares for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you scared/nervous/unsure of your future? looking forward everything is a blur, no matter what contact lens (or option/choice you make) you put in, but looking back everything is still clear....

    analyzing your dreams might be kinda fun! what a great idea for a dream blog! :)

    ReplyDelete